About the Journal
We express our full solidarity with the victims of aggression
The PUEB Rector, prof. dr hab. Maciej Żukowski and The Editorial Committee of the scientific journal Research Papers in Economics and Finance
The Research Papers in Economics and Finance (REF, ISSN 2543-6430) is a professional, peer reviewed, e-journal of economics and finance. REF is published by the Poznań University of Economics and Business, which is one of the few academic institutions in Poland to invariably receive a top rank (category 1) from the State Committee for Scientific Research.
REF covers economics and finance. In the field of economics the submitted papers should focus on particular topics, such as micro and macroeconomic policy, the theory of economics, development, growth, fluctuations in the economy or in various sectors, functioning of the markets, spatial economics. In the field of finance the papers should examine all phenomena related to the financial sphere of the economy, analyse the causes and effects of the flow of capital, identify motives and criteria for economic decisions. The research area of these papers may include: a) in terms of the subject matter: public finance, corporate finance, personal finance and households, financial institutions (including banks, insurance companies, investment fund companies and pension funds), international finance; b) in functional terms: investing (especially when the aim is to obtain financial income), raising capital, financial markets, financial policy, analysis and transfer of financial risk, redistribution of financial resources (e.g. through the tax system). All submitted papers are expected to formulate hypotheses and build models for the relationships between real and monetary variables in the economy, as well as to verify them using empirical tests.
Research Papers in Economics and Finance is indexed and distributed in: BazEkon Citations, CEJSH: The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, C.E.E.O.L.: Central and Eastern European Online Library GmbH, EBSCO Publishing Inc., ERIH Plus, Library of Science: ICM UW, Index Copernicus: ICI Journals Master List 2020: 92,68, Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers, PKP Index, The National Library Digital Repository.
We are pleased to present the latest issue of the Research Papers in Economics and Finance published by the Poznań University of Economics and Business Press. We have invested a lot of work to ensure that the papers we present to you add significant value to the scientific discussion. We hope that the studies presented together with their results will meet your expectations.
1. Reforms to the Israeli income tax - Beny Tzarfati
2. Environmental, Social and Governance Responsibility, financial performance and assets: A study of Exchange Traded Funds - Gerasimos G. Rompotis
3. Economic openness, institutional quality and per capita income: Evidence from the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) - Innocent Chile Nzeh, Hycenth Oguejiofoalu Richard Ogwuru, David Ogomegbunam Okolie, Jonathan Ibekwe Okolie
4. Application of the vector-autoregression VAR model in the analysis of unemployment hysteresis in the context of Okun’s Law - Patryk Kołbyko
5. Third time lucky: An analysis of Paris’ bids for the Olympic Games in 2008, 2012 and 2024 - Julia Jastrząbek
6. Limiting meat consumption in the view of the students of the Poznań University of Economics and Business - Marceli Hązła, Kamila Michowska
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Research Papers in Economics and Finance is an open access journal. The journal papers are freely available on the journal website.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
INDEXING: Research Papers in Economics and Finance is indexed, abstracted and distributed in: BazEkon Citations, CEJSH: The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, C.E.E.O.L.: Central and Eastern European Online Library GmbH, EBSCO Publishing Inc., ERIH PLUS, Index Copernicus: ICI Journals Master List 2020: 92,68, Library of Science ICM UW, PKP Index, The National Library Digital Repository.